Pemberton, biggest music festival in western Canada, unveil their 2017 lineup
Pemberton music festival returns this year for a fourth consecutive year on the July 13th to 16th and with a pretty nice lineup too!
For their fourth year in a row, Pemberton treats it themselves with Chance The Rapper, Muse and A Tribe Called Quest as headliners. All those artists will make the trip to the amazing mountain city Pemberton.
Further down you’ll find names like: Major Lazor, Haim, Run The Jewels, Big Sean, MGMT, Future Island and Migos.
Artists with different sounds and genres will please the 180,000 attendees for the 2017 edition. See the full lineup down below:
Tickets are on sale this Tuesday HERE. GA weekend pass will cost 354$ and VIP will be 880$. They also announced some SUPER VIP weekend pass at 1,800$. This is what you’ll get for this price, is it worth it ?:
Like to live luxuriously? We get it. How’s this for luxury?
- A fancy AF concierge service to be at your beck-and-call before and during the festival.
- A welcome package… ‘cause you can never feel special enough.
- A freakin’ golf cart taxi for Super VIPs only!
- Pemby poster that’s so beautiful you’ll be sent into a visual vortex.
- Air-conditioned Super VIP lounge, serving complimentary upscale bites.
- The ability to flash your wristband at anyone and yell “SUPER VIP COMING THROUGH!” It won’t get you anywhere..but you can try it…
- All VIP benefits, like access to VIP camping, VIP Grove, special entrances, and more.