Playlist 19: Bestival Toronto
Shoeclack creates playlists from festivals we cover.
Enjoy a sample of famous musicians and up and coming artists who will inspire you to visit the festival!
We've curated a perfect playlist to present you the best from this year's Bestival Toronto lineup.
- Tame Impala-Let It Happen
- The Cure-In Between Days
- Grimes-Flesh Without Blood
- ODESZA-It’s Only feat. Zyra
- Jamie xx-(I Know There’s Gonna Be) Good Times feat. Young Thug and Popcaan
- Porter Robinson-Sad Machine
- Madeon-Nonsense feat. Mark Foster
- Daughter-Doing the Right Thing
- Tchami-After Life feat. Stacy Barthe
- Maya Jane Coles-Burning Bright feat. Kim Ann Foxman
- Art Department-Crazy
- Giraffage-Impression of You
- Thomas Jack-Rivers
- Classixx-Just Let Go feat. How to Dress Well
- Joris Voorn-Looks Fake Obviously
- Skylar Spence-Fiona Coyne
- The Wombats-Greek Tragedy
- The Twilight Sad-There’s a Girl in the Corner
We’ve curated a playlist we think will make you groove and get you amped up for the festival. We hope you will discover new artists or songs, and then check out their set. Don’t forget that we’ve only given you one song per artist, so we encourage you to dig deeper if you want to hear more stuff you might like.
Follow Shoeclack on Spotify for more great festival playlists.